What features do YOU want?

You must be logged in to participate.
  • Add a user 'night mode' setting
  • Add emoji capability to group/user posts
  • More free fantasy sports contests
  • A user 'cred' ranking (keep track of your upvote counts in your profile)
  • Lift trackers and 1-rep max calculators for fitness progress/goals
  • A more streamlined system of 'tipping' for content using BTC (currently you can choose to tip by copying a users wallet address, but a one-click option could be a possibility in the future)
  • Create a mobile app
  • Develop a full scale betting exchange for fantasy sports and user-generated contests
  • Print up some of that sweet merch - I want a hoodie!
  • Other - explain below

Forums DE-GENERAL What features do YOU want to see in the new TPD rollouts?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    : 0

We have some fixes and features coming up in about a week, but in the medium term, what features do you guys want to see added to the site?

We still have a lot to work on, and we’re looking to prioritize.

Vote here or select ‘other’ and let us know!

:obscene-drinkingcheers:

Mikey Patriot
    Participant

Great the BTC tracker on the front. Might consider to also show a graph of stock markets? It’s not doing bad ;)

Love to see a crypto section in the future. Keep it up!

TenPointMatt
    Keymaster

Great the BTC tracker on the front. Might consider to also show a graph of stock markets? It’s not doing bad ;)

Love to see a crypto section in the future. Keep it up!

Thanks – we will keep working hard – lots to come.

Arsenal4life
    Participant

Maybe a more simple design. I’m kind of getting confused by the multiple tabs and what they do. Like what is the difference between Pulse and Shitpost tab.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by Arsenal4life.
    Arsenal4life
    Participant

Are you doing this whole thing by yourself or do you have a small team?

TenPointMatt
    Keymaster

Maybe a more simple design. I’m kind of getting confused by the multiple tabs and what they do. Like what is the difference between Pulse and Shitpost tab.

Good point, and thanks for the questions. The ‘Pulse’ item links to the main content feed of the site, which is filtered to your own channels (if logged in), or for the entire site (if logged out – it can also be reached by selecting the ‘All Channels’ button). On reddit, this would be like your personalized feed versus r/All.

You can also go to the main activity steam for ‘Pulse => Members’ – this will show you activity for the members you follow (think: your home twitter feed), or all members across the whole site (if you select the ‘All Members’ button).

The difference between the two is that under ‘Channels’, you’ll see stuff for the topics that interest you (regardless of who posted them), and under ‘Members’ you’ll see stuff by people you like, and chose to follow (regardless of whether you belong to the channels they are posting in). So it’s designed to work as a kind of dual reddit/twitter system.

Lastly, I changed ‘Shitpost’ to ‘Forums’ in the main menu. These are the links for the main message boards of the site. Here, more long-form discussion can take place, since topics dont get buried after a few hours, and can be more easily searched for archived posts. Hopefully the change of name in the menu makes that more clear.

I expect that some users will gravitate more toward the long-form message board forums, while others will like the faster-paced feeds found in the ‘Pulse’ pages. It’s up to you – we may make changes to focus on one versus the other if that’s where the action seems to be.

Oh, and it’s just me and a freelancer on this team at the moment, but aiming to grow with time!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.